Enter to Win the Original Kurt Jackson Painting 'Dancing in the sunshine'
* This Prize Draw has ended. Thank you for helping us raise £8,300 for Greenpeace!!! *
Enter the prize draw to win an Original Kurt Jackson painting with a value of £3,250. All proceeds go towards supporting the pioneering, courageous and invaluable work of Greenpeace.
How it works:
- Purchase One or More Tickets. You can buy as many tickets as you like; the more tickets you buy the more times you will be entered and the more chance you have of winning!
- For each ticket you purchase your name will be into the Prize Draw Box.
- One name will be drawn from the Prize Draw Box. Whoever's name is on the drawn wins the Kurt Jackson painting.
- Online entries close at midnight on Saturday 15th August 2020.
- The winner will be notified on or after Tuesday 18th August 2020.
- All proceeds will be donated to Greenpeace.
Greenpeace was founded in 1971 by a small group of concerned individuals, who set sail to Amchitka island off the coast of Alaska to try and stop a US nuclear weapons test. Their old fishing boat was called “The Greenpeace”. Today, Greenpeace is present in over 40 countries around the world. Our movement is growing every day and our commitment to realising our vision is as strong as ever.
We find ourselves at a pivotal point in human history now. Climate change is rapidly accelerating and we are feeling the effects of it ever more – in the changes to our air, sea levels and more extreme weather events. The need to act to protect our planet has never been so urgent, yet governments and corporations are still dragging their feet. Our mission is to promote radical changes and new solutions to the ways we live on this planet so that we can all call it home for generations to come.